Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||New York, NY
|| Accounting/Auditing, Advertising/Marketing/Public Relations, Banking, Legal, Sales, Executive Management, Research & Development, Writing/Authoring
Client Engagement Manager - Global Liquidity and Cash Management|
Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) is an integral part of our client proposition and employs our global network to capture market share and deliver growth. The business covers 90% of the world’s trade and capital flows, with access to over 150 clearing systems. We are uniquely positioned to help clients make payments, manage their liquidity and maximize the use of their cash. GLCM works with 95% of Fortune 100 Companies and has been named #1 Cash Management bank globally for the last four years.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our North American team. Residing in our New York City head office, the Client Engagement Manager will support our GLCM Sales teams to competitively articulate HSBC’s treasury, liquidity and cash management solutions to corporates and institutions.
- Manage/contribute to the effort to respond to RFP’s as part of the Client Engagement team following the global RFP process guide.
- Support sales teams in the development of client presentations when required.
- Promote GLCM’s capabilities internally and externally by supporting sales in the development of case studies and contributing to award submissions when required.
- Work with Sales, Product and other subject matter experts to ensure that all written content deemed as client facing is accurate and up to the highest quality brand standards, within tight deadlines.
- Serve as a point of quality and audit control in terms of adherence to process, procedure and risk related to Global Liquidity and Cash Management sales content, and securing client and/or compliance and legal approvals when required.
Customers and Stakeholders
- Build constructive, positive relationships with all team members within Client Engagement consistently working to a positive outcome.
- Encourage feedback from seniors, project stake holders and peers for continual improvement.
- Support the communication of Client Engagement activity and value across the group.
- Support the effort to work closely with product teams and GLCM SME’s to champion the consistent development of competitive client facing content that meets all compliance, legal and marketing/brand requirements.
- Encourage best practice and knowledge sharing across regions.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Influence peers without authority across the matrix by building trusting relationships.
- Actively mitigate challenges as they occur.
- Influence positive change.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects HSBC brand Values.
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Support the effort to capture Win/loss rate and key performance indicators (KPIs) within the RFP writing function with a goal to improving best practices across sales.
- Engage with regions and regional sales leads to capture feedback.
- Ensure that objectives and business drivers within your remit are met and delivered.
- Meet all timelines, transparency, consistency and control requirements.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of GLCM’s product and service offering, best practice, Group policy, business strategy, business requirements etc.
- Promote continuous sales content and communication improvement across GLCM.
- Ensure that adequate compliance, legal and marketing practices are met with regards to the development of client facing material.
- Complete other responsibilities, as assigned.
- Retain control by proactively maintaining close, honest and open dialogue with key stakeholders and influencers across the business.
- Evaluate, manage and prioritize varying and competing complex workload demands.
- Ability to be forward thinking to ensure time is used to maximum effect.
- Possess strong time management and effective communication skills.
HSBC is blazing the trail for African-American colleagues, check it out:
As you complete your online application, please use source code: Historically Black Colleges
and Universities. If you would like to notify HSBC's Diversity Recruiting team of your application, please e-mail
Qualifications & Requirements
- Detailed knowledge of Financial Services as it relates to Cash Management, Transactional Banking and related products and services.
- High level of experience in RFP Writing.
- Full working knowledge of the Qvidian database software as a tool to creating RFPs.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills in order of priority:
- University graduate or commensurate experience.
In addition to the requirements listed above, the ideal candidate will:
- Enjoy working in a high-pace, client-oriented environment, adaptable to change, high energy, self -motivated and able to work well autonomously and within a team environment.
- Strong time and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, be flexible and meet deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail, and able to present proposal/presentation content in a concise and compelling manner.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, coupled with excellent interpersonal skills. Able to support multiple stakeholder requests simultaneously, with confidence and within tight deadlines.
- Strategic thinker with strong customer centric mind set.
- Located within HSBC’s midtown NYC office.
- No direct reports.
- Full time position.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.