Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Accounting/Auditing, Computers, Software, Customer Service and Call Center, Finance/Economics, Financial Services, Information Technology, Internet/E-Commerce, Real Estate, Executive Management, Research & Development, Web Technology, Energy / Utilities
Senior Financial Analyst|
Responsible for the overall support of CBRE client’s real estate outsourcing contract. Conducts and documents complex financial and operational analyses and ad hoc projects, including review and investigation of financial data and results, as well as key operational metrics. Establish and maintain excellent relationships with internal and external clients working within a matrix reporting environment: Dedicated Account Team, Regional Finance, Corporate and Client Accounting, and the Client on all aspects of accounting, finance and reporting. Involved in other special projects as necessary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As the Finance Lead on the GWS Client Account, this position supports the Account Director and regional, operational field teams in a variety of areas of financial analysis:
- Experience working with and manipulating large data sets – ability to scrub, synthesize and summarize into decision making outputs. Ability to decipher complex situations and generate key takeaways and conclusions for presentation to others.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Compile, decipher, analyze, and interpret financial information and the ability to accurately explain/report activity in verbal and written communications.
- Review, perform, and coordinate financial analysis across different departments, regions or business segments including monthly management reporting, variance analyses, account reconciliations, strategic planning, annual budgeting and monthly forecasting.
- Constant drive towards process improvements and gains in efficiency by brainstorming new, automated ways of accomplishing tasks (excel, web-based, etc).
- A thirst to understand processes and data and what they mean, rather than just following a checklist of steps and delivering the output for someone else to review
Other duties may be assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project. As a “go-to resource,” duties may encompass technical guidance and/or training to co-workers, as well as policy development and participation in special initiatives (modeling, system implementations, acquisition integrations, other).
To performthis job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essentialduty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilityrequired.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Education: Bachelor's degree (BA/BS)in Accounting, Finance or Economics from four-yearcollege or university and a minimum of three to six years of relatedexperience and/or training.
- Technology: Use of Microsoft Office:
- Advanced experience in Excel: Ability to calculate results using pivots, formulas: (sumifs, lookups, etc) filtering, sorting, named ranges, graphing, formatting;
- Moderate experience in Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, (Access a plus)
- Experience with JDE, Essbase, Oracle, Tradeshift, PeopleSoft Financials, or Cognos a plus
- Analytics: Requires strong analytical and quantitative skills that go beyond just working with numbers – ability to know how to problem solve, give data output a sanity check and search for errors, suggest solutions and how to show / communicate the data to less detailed audiences.
- Quality, accuracy and timeliness: Must have a detailed orientation – accuracy and quality and meeting deadlines is a must. Ability to manage multiple priorities with high flexibility and rapid response time
- Proactive and high energy
- Strong work ethic and adaptable: Must be flexible to meet client and corporate deadlines.
- Communications: Assertive, proactive, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable, and courteous service to customers. Ability to understand the audience and customize approach to maximize and simplify understanding. Ability to effectively present information to supervisors, management and client.
- Design and display of Information: Design, generate, review, and understand reports. Create presentations and other client facing materials. Presentation elements may also include maps, charts, tables, illustrations, and other features using Word, Powerpoint, Excel, or other software.
Knowledge of real estate serviceindustry and terminology is helpful.Strong work ethic and adaptable, with future goals of becoming a finance manager/director.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policiesto achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgmentmay cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.