Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||SCCA Proton Therapy Center
||Seattle, WA S
|| Healthcare, Other, Healthcare, Practitioner and Technician, Insurance, Internet/E-Commerce, Research & Development, Medical, Web Technology
Clinical Care Coordinator (MA or LPN)|
- Provides support to a wide range of staff including physicians, nurses and ancillary staff.
- Obtains and documents vital signs, height, weight, and fall history.
- Reviews patients’ allergies and medications.
- Coordinates patient check out process, including providing after-visit summaries, confirming lab or imaging orders, coordinating specialist referrals.
- Obtains pre-authorization from insurance for specialist referrals, labs, imaging, medications and other services as needed.
- Manages and triages incoming calls, electronic messages, fax transmissions to appropriate care team.
- Scans documents into electronic medical records.
- Sets-up ENT scope and assists providers with procedures.
- Administers injectable medications
- Maintains department supplies and inventory.
- Prepares and cleans anesthesia treatment rooms
- Prepares research packets for providers to go over with patients
- Serves as a patient advocate, identifying and ensuring patients and family needs are met.
- Uses critical thinking skills to identify and solve problems.
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum of 1 year related experience in a medical setting
- LPN or MA license
Required Skills and Abilities
- Establish and maintain positive and professional cooperative working relationships, fostering a team environment.
- Positive attitude
- Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information.
- Ability to exercise independent and critical thinking and use good judgment when appropriate.
- Excellent written, interpersonal and verbal (including phone) communication skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, medical procedures and equipment.
- Experience and competent in using EMR and other computer based programs.
- Occasional evening and weekend hours will be required.
- Current MA or LPN license
- BLS required
- Exposures to hazardous risks include radiation exposure (under the ALARA principle), potential exposure to infectious and communicable diseases, blood and body fluids, electrical equipment and chemicals. Potential for bodily injury due to lifting. Required to follow universal precautions. Exposure to cleaning / sterilization agents. Hazards will be minimal if proper safety precautions are utilized. Work is mainly performed in an area with no natural light, and in close proximity to other team members.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY to the Clinical Care Coordinator (MA or LPN) position
Our Commitment to Diversity
We are committed to cultivating a workplace in which diverse perspectives and experiences are welcomed and respected. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and VEVRAA Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political ideology, or membership in any other legally protected class. We are an Affirmative Action employer. We encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply and desire priority referrals of protected veterans. If due to a disability you need assistance/and or a reasonable accommodation during the application or recruiting process, please send a request to our Employee Services Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 206-667-4700.
SCCA Proton Therapy Center|
Please visit our employer showcase!