Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Azusa, CA United States
Administrative Assistant (Temporary) - School of Nursing|
A leader in the Council for Christian Colleges & Universities, Azusa Pacific University is committed to excellence in higher education. Offering more than 100 associate’s, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral programs on campus, online, and at six regional locations across Southern California, APU continues to be recognized annually as one of America’s Best Colleges by U.S. News & World Report. APU is seeking employees who desire to engage in our thriving culture by cultivating community through professional interactions, demonstrating a posture of lifelong learning, and modeling Christ-like character. Working together, employees at APU commit to establishing a university atmosphere that is edifying to God and to one another.
For staff positions, please apply directly at: http://apustaffjobs.silkroad.com
Azusa Pacific University is seeking a temporary Administrative Assistant for the School of Nursing’s (SON), Office of the Evaluation and Assessment to assist with data collection and reporting. The position, located at our Monrovia Site, will help prepare for an upcoming accreditation visit by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
* Bachelor degree or equivalent education and experience.
* Two years of experience in a research, statistics, or data collection environment
Primary Duties/Essential Functions
* Provides administrative support to the Office of Evaluation and Assessment, primarily focused with collection of data, entering data into SPSS, and the generating the SPSS data reports.
* Filing, organizing, and preparing materials for presentation as needed by the CCNE
* Receive and handle OEA inquiries by phone and email.
* Assist with setting up and organizing OEA meetings.
* Responsible for daily electronic timekeeping as it applies to the scope of this position.
* Regular, punctual attendance as required by the supervisor based on department needs.
* Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
* Demonstrates the ability to prioritize work in order to meet deadlines while working in a service-oriented environment with frequently changing priorities.
* Critically think while using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
* Can work independently, show independent judgment, and is able to follow-through on assigned work.
* Deal with challenges and opportunities in a professional manner.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment managing details and follow through.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* Collaborate and communicate as an effective team member and team builder.
* Exercise independent judgment with confidential and non-confidential information.
* Work under pressure, handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines.
* Interface professionally with faculty, staff, and students.
* In agreement with the purpose and goals of Azusa Pacific University in providing a Christian-based higher education for its students.
Azusa Pacific University is a Christ-centered, multicultural community that values and seeks faculty and staff who are committed to diversity, work effectively with diverse populations, and engage others in ways that honor our rich cultural mosaic and biblical foundation.
You can learn more about APU by watching the stories of faculty, staff, and alumni as they carry out our mission here: http://www.apu.edu/stories/
Azusa Pacific University will conduct a background check on all final candidates.
Review of applications will begin immediately, and the position will remain open until filled unless otherwise stated. Azusa Pacific University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or status as a veteran in any of its policies, practices, or procedures. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.