Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
||Lakewood, CO United States
|| Personal Care and Service, Sales, Research & Development
- Maximizes sales and brand awareness by providing exceptional customer care to all customers in a friendly, efficient, and professional manner; gives impartial, personalized, expertise and advice regardless of brand and budget.
- Demonstrates a passion for beauty and provides inspirational beauty knowledge and know-how.
- Provides customers with solutions for their beauty needs, including mini-makeovers and skincare consultations, with an emphasis on the customersâ€™ total look.
- Models and delivers a distinctive and delightful customer experience.
- Oversees and maintains overall beauty department standards.
- Engages customers by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves customer issues and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Models and shares customer care best practices by proactively offering assistance, asking questions to determine customersâ€™ needs, and informing customers of options.
- Greets, listens, and engages customers to identify their needs, making them aware of appropriate products and services, and providing warm transfers to other areas of the store when necessary.
- Provides expertise in product demonstrations and consultations utilizing tools such as the Matchmade Device, Skin Hydrometer, and tablet.
- Leads and delivers in-store events to promote brand awareness and loyalty of Owned Brands and total Beauty/Personal Care.
- Builds relationships with customers through clienteling and eventing; provides authentic closure of customer interaction and builds and fosters relationships.
- Engages with omni-channel solutions to enhance customer engagement/experience.
- Locates products in other stores or online if unavailable in the store.
Training & Personal Development
- Achieves or exceeds predetermined sales goals by assisting customers in the purchase of products and by modeling exceptional customer care.
- Reviews scorecard on a regular basis to understand performance within store and district; partners with store leadership and BAE to create improvement goals.
- Consistently focuses on link-selling and up-selling with customers by showing them sale items and complimentary offerings.
- Uses testers and sampling to demonstrate product application and leverage items from beauty promotional programs.
- Ensures testers are stocked and maintained in compliance with hygiene standards; maintains a clean and organized department.
- Implements company loss prevention procedures to identify and minimize profit loss.
- Processes sales for customers and/or employee purchases on cash register.
- Participates in meetings and conference calls concerning programs and promotions, new items, brand launches, sales goals, and modeling exceptional customer care.
- Has working knowledge of store systems and store equipment.
- Ensures compliance with state and local laws regarding regulated products (e.g., alcoholic beverages and tobacco products).
- Complies with all company policies and procedures; maintains respectful relationships with coworkers.
- Completes special assignments as assigned.
- Seeks self-development by monitoring own performance, setting high personal standards, maintaining awareness of beauty trends, learning from others, and improving job performance.
- Maintains knowledge of competition, new product/brand launches, and overall industry trends.
- Attends and participates in meetings, seminars, and other knowledge and business-driving opportunities; educates store team on new beauty updates, information, and learnings from training.
- Attends assigned training and completes all learning modules.
- Maintains professional appearance and image in compliance with company guidelines at all times.
- Models and shares behavior with other Beauty Consultants; provides training and assistance to new Beauty Consultants.
- Works collaboratively with the Beauty Area Expert to review goals and maintain product knowledge.